Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Transfers!

Soooooooooo... after 6 months of my favorite area, people and investigators, I'm being transferred! I'm going into the city for the first time, and I have been called as a district leader as well in our huge 8 missionary district!  I will miss so much all of the people I was blessed to meet. This has been a great time for me. I have learned more about myself and changed in this area more than I have in my whole mission. I hope with all my heart that the investigators here will continue on the path and continue to come unto Christ, and even if I won't be able to see some of them, my brothers and sisters again (in this life), I know that I'll be able to see them in the next life as we rejoice together!

Gina, our investigator, let us do service at her house this past week. We were able to paint her roof (which was a little bigger than I had anticipated) and she came to church with her 3 kids on Sunday!

We also found a part member family this week! We were out talking to just anyone on the street and it just happened by divine design :) that we talked to a guy, and he let us inside his house.  As we met with his family, it turns out his wife is actually a member of the church and was baptized in her province! It was such a cool experience!!  They have all been really accepting of us as well! 


Elder Cody Aguiar
Philippines Quezon City Mission

A cool bird the members caught

Then we fed it a banana haha

Our amazing district (with Metro Manila in the background)

This goes to show how centered on Christ the Philippines really is!

No comments:

Post a Comment