Monday, November 13, 2017

I Don't Know What Just Happened...

di ko alam kung anu nangyari kanina, but I know that this week was somehow faster than last week.

This week has been a pretty good one honestly. So I have been in this area for 6 months now, and visiting with past investigators and visiting with members and I can see how much people have changed. How time really can soften peoples hearts to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We met with a former investigator this past week and had a really good but short lesson with him. We were able to explain to him how the Bible and the Book of Mormon support eachother. How they don't replace each other because they NEVER could! And talked and really used the Spirit and he really understood what the Book of Mormon really is. He told us, 'If they support eachother, if the Book of Mormon supports the Bible I will read it!!" It was really cool because he's been an investigator for a long time, and his whole family are all members at this point. But I know whatever happens will be for the best!

As I look back at my first transfer here in Baong Nayon, I can tell that I'm just clay in the Lords hands as he has shaped me and has helped me to improve on many many things, especially the language. I took Spanish for 3 years in high school and I honestly cannot speak it whatsoever except for the numbers. Here on my mission, with the mercy of the Lord, I have come farther in loving this people, culture and language than I thought I could. 

I was supposed to recieve an email from our Zone leaders for pictures, but I havent.. so next week I guess.. 

 

Elder Cody Aguiar
Philippines Quezon City Mission



No comments:

Post a Comment