Monday, November 20, 2017

Binyag saka Bakal

So this week we had a great Sunday! We were able to have a miracle baptism. We met Elnie and we had our first lesson on Nov. 2 and because she attended church 2 times before that, she was able to be baptized this last week. I can honestly tell that she was sooo prepared!! She was so accepting of all the lessons we had shared with her and she has such a soft heart! She was a "Born Again" before, and that had played such a big role in her life, but she got to see the differces in our church and felt most of all, the Spirit testify to her that this was the true church of Christ. 

This last wednesday we got to do service at our bishop's house and I had an "accident" I guess. haha. We were cleaning and cutting down trees and sawing wood, but that's not what hurt me haha. Long story short, I walked into this wierd piece of metal sticking out of their driveway, and since then my ankle has been swollen and there's a nice punture wound in my heel! The good part is that we have an amazing mission nurse that's helped, and I was also given permission to wear Crocs out proseylting while my foot heals so, that was been sweet (pictures included)  ;)

Being a missionary is easily the best calling ever ;) There are many times that really try my faith and patience in the Lord's plan for me, but time after time He's always there for me. The advice I would give to all of you whether you feel strong in your faith or feel the need for improvement -- Continue, press forward and trust in the Lord and His plan that He has for you. Don't ever lose your trust in Him. Let us all do what the Apostle Paul has instructed the Saints: 1 Thessalonians 3 10 .....and might perfect that which is lacking in your faith?
To perfect that which is lacking in our faith.


Elder Cody Aguiar
Philippines Quezon City Mission

I'm pretty sure my eyes are open...

Elnie's baptism :)

The coolest ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment