Monday, September 25, 2017

Binyag

So honestly, I'm just living my life as a missionary. What could possibly be better than preaching the Gospel of Christ to those who are searching for it?? I have noticed how much trust the Lord has in us as missionaries, to go forth completely turning from our lives before and just teaching repentance unto His people. I have found out a little bit about myself this week. After our baptism on Saturday, I reflected on why I love my mission and what drives me. The answer I got helped me to learn more about myself.  I have realized on my mission that I LOVE to help people in any way possible. When I'm not able to help someone, whether it is with holding something too heavy, or someone having trouble getting out of a jeepney, or just with problems in their lives, I find the MOST JOY in my life when I am serving those around me.  And how great is it that right now, I have the opprotunity helping all those that will recieve the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

This week was pretty great! It went by terribly fast! On Wednesday we went to the trainer-trainee meeting with our amazing mission President and his wife. One thing I can tell you is the Spirit was so great! It was there and it was a fun and great experince to be part of it with my batch.

On Saturday we were able to have MTC exchanges again! It was awesome! It was me and 3 OTHER AMERICANS! haha You can only imagine how much we were just stared at as we walked and were together! They were so awesome and we were able to see miracles in just our 2 hours together! You could say we are now friends and that we will be looking for each other after our missions!

Yesterday we had a miracle baptism! It is the sister of Arjay. Her name is Nica, and she's so awesome!! Right now, their mom isn't too interested in coming to church, but we are doing all we can so she can realize the truth we bear as missionaries, so that they can be "together forever through Heavenly Father's plan".

I'm ALSO SO EXCITED to announce I HAVE A NEW NEPHEW! Little baby Matai! WHAT A CUTE BABY!!! AND with my amazing sister Holly and the amazing opportunity she has to enter the temple in November! And also with my great older brother Darin and his wife Ross with their new callings!!!  I love my family!

Elder Aguiar -- Quezon City Philippines Mission

Shaking Hands with Elder Andersen



Shaking Hands with President Koster

Amazing Conference with Elder Andersen and Shane M. Bowen









No comments:

Post a Comment