Monday, September 11, 2017

Anak Ko 'to

This week has been a pretty interesting one! I now have an "anak" (child).  In mission terms: I have been called by the Lord to train! Last wednesday I went to the mission home and there were talks, workshops and at the very end, our companionships were announced. My new brand new companion coming straight out of the MTC is Elder Remulta. He is from Davao. He's great, and just like "The District" cd's, "Elder Remulta came pre-trained." haha. He really has a desire to be a missionary and serve the people here.

This Friday we will be visited by Elder Neil L. Andersen of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles. Our whole mission is so excited, especially me!! I will have to let you know how it was next week! I ran out of time but at least I have pictures this week.

Remember that any kind of trial you go through, the Lord knows your heartaches and your weaknesses. But have faith in Him that no matter what happens, it is His plan and it will all be for the better. Elder Remulta shared a (I forgot the word.. ) but anyway it's like an explanation of trials. To become stronger we have to lift heavy weights, ganoon din with our trials, for our faith to become stronger and stronger, we need to go through trials. I know the Lord lives and Im ever happy that Im in His service!  

Elder Aguiar
Quezon City Mission



Anak ko

Kabahay

Ward Baptism

Our Batch is Training :)







No comments:

Post a Comment