Tuesday, September 5, 2017

MERRRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE PHILIPPINES!!! 🌲🎄⛄🔥🎁 (Yes, The "-ber" months turn Christmas season into a 4 month season!)



Anyways this week was honestly so amazing!!!  So transfers are tommorow, and I got a call last night, from the AP's. They explained that The Lord has called me to train a brand NEW missionary. As he said that, I didnt say anything because I was just surprised totally. The AP was wondering if I was on the other line because he thought the phone line cut out. But anyway, I'm so thankful that the Lord has given me His trust at this time, as well as His confidence to excel as a leader and also a trainer. I'm grateful I have this time to stretch myself in my callings, and to love my district as well as my new trainee! 

This week we were able to have MTC exchanges with Elder Crane and Elder Palmer, both from Utah (where all the missionaries from the MTC go on splits with the missionaries in the field) and I can tell you it was SUCH a spiritual experience!! We were able to find the elect of God! We met a guy named Jassmer and as we talked to him he expressed that his mother had passed away and that he wants to come back to God through church attendence. I explained that this was the plan of God for him, for us to meet him and share how families can be together forever. The Spirit was definitely there. 

This past week I have been able to see the many many blessings the Lord gives me personally everyday. I know without a doubt He knows each one of us personally, He knows our names, our weaknesses and our struggles, for we are His children and He loves us. This week my testimony of the Savior, of God and of the Book of Mormon, was strengthened so much. I know Christ lives, He has a body and suffered for each one of us, kaya He knows how to succor us. I know without any doubt in my mind that He is the Head of this church. Thank you for all the prayers and the love.  Mahal tayo ng diyos. Alam ko na, perpekto yung plano ng Diyos para sa atin. Mahal ko kayo


I dont have any pictures :( But I can gurantee there will be a lot next week!! ;)
--
Elder Cody Aguiar
Philippines Quezon City Mission


No comments:

Post a Comment