Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Three Baptisms in the Ocean!

Today I'm short on time again! ...

This week was so fast!! I can't tell you how fast time flies here in Mindoro. Elder Almasin and I are totally killing it out here though! Not literally, but we are super happy and even though many of our appointments have fallen through, we just keep going at it. I'm super thankful for him though. There are many times during the week where things don't go as planned or we don't get to teach the people as we had planned, but he says that it's just not the right time for them. Then we move on to the next house! It's been really helpful to have him as my companion! 

So this week, we are planning on 3 baptisms!! :) We had kind of a miracle projection a couple weeks ago, and are excited to see Marissa,Vanessa, and Nadine, 3 daughters of God, enter into the waters of baptism! 

Our area here in Rizal is amazing and filled so many great people! I hope I will be blessed to stay here a little longer!!! 

-Elder Aguiar
P.S. Happy Mother's Day to all of you!  I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment