Monday, May 22, 2017

I Love My Mission

So this week Rizal was blessed with 3 sweet baptisms!! :) So 3 daughters of God entered the waters of baptism this past weekend! What a great and happy ending to the week! Marissa, Vanessa and Nadine were able to feel of the cleansing power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ!! So Vanessa and Nadine are siblings and since they have been baptized, their mom has been more and more interested in the church. I know that the Lord will bless their family! Just a feeling as I'm writing to all of you, I just wanted to say that I've been so blessed to be serving here. In no way is this work, or this mission about me, but I know that the Lord has blessed me so graciously with the amazing people I have met. I'm not perfect, but to feel of the love of my Heavenly Father and to look back at the people I've been able to meet since I have been a missionary assures me that I have a loving Father in Heaven, He knows my name, He knows my weaknesses and He's always there for me, and He's always there for you. I know Heavenly Father rejoices when His children accept the Gospel of Jesus Christ, or when His children start to become converted to the Gospel or when they come back unto Him after being lost. 

So not too much with personal experinces, but looks like my time is up! I love you all and hope you will be able to feel of the special love your Father in Heaven has for you this week! Mahal ko kayo lahat, patuloy maging fresco ;) haha
"Yung aklat ay azul, Totoo yung simbahan, at si Moroni lagi siyang sataas ng bolla" ;)

-Elder Cody Louis Aguiar

Baptisms with Sr. Couple

Astigg

Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment