Monday, February 26, 2018

Basta ang saya talaga dito

Sooooo I don't have to much time pala. But basta ang saya ng area na ito. Don't worry about me here ;) The members are the best honestly!! We have honestly gotten really close!! We got to have a FHE last night with the members and let me tell you, the kids were amazing!! They brought so many friends!! There was 40 of us in this small meeting house and 3/4 was kids! NO kidding. I was so happy!! I love them. There is also a nanay (grandma), Nanay Saberon here that feeds us every Sunday and she just calls us her kids. She's amazing. 

So that family that we found last week is still doing good! Alex is really interested and everything we teach him, it just clicks in his mind!! I have never had an investigator like him before!! He is really great. His wife isn't too interested as of right now, but I know God is aware of them as He is all of us, and someday His plan will be fulfilled no matter what :)

If you are struggling (work, spiritually, or in any way possible) read the Book of Mormon. 
2 Nephi 31:20 "Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men.  Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the words of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life."

My camera broke so I don't have any pictures.  (Parang scripture no?) Haha

--
Elder Cody Aguiar
Philippines Quezon City Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment