Monday, October 9, 2017

Daming Himala

So this week has been easily the BEST week of my mission. Our week was full of miracles! We have just had tons and tons of random and amazing referals from members, and a lot of miracles with our finding this week. So just to make it short, I'll just mention one amazing miracle that has easily topped what I have been able to experience this far. We were finding this week and we honestly didn't know where we were going, but I was just walking and saying hello to everyone as always, and one peson had answered and I felt like I should go back and talk to him. Turns out his name is Udices and with the many, many... many experinces he had shared with us, it seemed like he had no more hope for this world. He had literally said he had no care for where he was going after this world, because all care would just vanish after we died. After about 30 minutes of trying everything we could think of, finally I felt impressed to just lay everything out there so he could really know for himself, that the message we carry is the answer to his questions. After asking him questions, he explained he had faith in God to answer his prayers, and that he had sincerity with all his heart that he truly wanted to know. I then said, "You have those things, can we all kneel and pray to God if this is His answer to you?" We had shared about the role of the Holy Ghost and the fruits of it so he can recognize it's presence. We all kneeled , and he said the prayer. After the prayer finished, he said nothing but just cried. He asked where the church was and said he would attend church! He also knew that God had answered his prayers. I know of a surety the power of the Holy Ghost and that it can soften anyones heart!! Even my new best friend Udices' heart. I know how powerful faith is, and as Moroni put it in the book of mormon,
 37 Behold I say unto you, Nay; for it is by faith thatmiracles are wrought; and it is by faith that angels appear and minister unto men; wherefore, if these things have ceased wo be unto the children of men, for it is because ofunbelief, and all is vain
Faith is essential for all of us! 

This week is the last full week of the transfer! It was flown by talaga.. Gen Conf was sobrung maganda and I loved the spirit that was there. I know this church to be true and that our Savior, our Master is the head of it. I know faith, if you use it every day, can grow into something totally wonderous and powerful. I love the Lord and can't wait to get back out and testify to the people searching (whether they realize it or not) about the Gospel of JesuCristo


Elder Cody Aguiar
Philippines Quezon City Mission


No comments:

Post a Comment