Sunday, June 4, 2017

One Year Older and Wiser Too!

So what a coincidence that my birthday is on P-day! haha I loved all the wonderful emails from you all!! I love you :)

Anyway, this week was pretty great!! Elder Almasin and I as always, are so happy here in Rizal. We have also agreed that this transfer was so amazingly fast! We have transfers next week and I have no idea where I will be assinged, but I will surely be happy where ever I'm assigned! This week after 5 weeks of working our hardest, we have seen so many blessings from the Lord!! We have found multiple families that are interested and were definitely prepared by the Lord for u,s and the wonderful message of the Restored Gospel!! We also received a referral from a family in our branch and the Cassimero family is golden! Sister Cassimero had so many questions and is so interested!! After our lesson she thanked us for teaching her and was so happy to finally know what makes sense to her and to the spiritual hunger she has! 

I know without a doubt that God is indeed our Loving Father in Heaven, he will not let us out to dry or fail. He is our Literal Father and knows what's best for us. If we have faith in Him and in Jesus Christ, all things will happen for the better. I'm so thankful for the wonderful knowledge I have of the Divine Plan that God has for us. 

Love,
Elder Aguiar
Elder Batman :) We caught this bat in our apartment

Happy birthday to me!

My little buddy

Having fun with the kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment