Monday, June 12, 2017

Transfer Time!

Transfers are this week! In other words, I don't have much time for emails... But I will have time next week! :) I will be transfering back to the mainland to Antipolo! It's a brangay up in the mountains they said, so I'm excited!! My new comp will be Elder Rey. He just finished his first 12 weeks in the field so I will be his first senior companion! 

This week was amazing! Elder Almasin and I killed it this week! Even through the most rain I have ever seen in my life, we were able to still represent the Lord! We were able to get, I think, 7-8 bapstims lined up for the last week of June and the first week of July! I really don't want to leave here, because I don't just love the area but I love the people... Here in Mindoro, my life has changed and its hard to leave, but what a blessing. Even though I won't be able to see the baptisms go through, I'm still happy! Also, thank you for the many birthday wishes! I loved hearing from all of you!

Love,
Elder Aguiar

We surprised Sister Hermoso for her birthday

Pulling a boat in from sea (everyone that helps gets free freshly caught fish)

We climbed up a tree and got some lungka

Companionship unity ;)

They wanted to get a picture with the only person transferring.. (ME)

No comments:

Post a Comment