Sunday, September 4, 2016

12 days in the "real world"!

SO... this week has been absoultely amazing and the best one yet! Let me start by saying I love being a missionary and I love the Philippines. I dont have tons of time today so it will just be a short email. Donna and CJ are progressing so that is super super great. Through the week we have 6 total baptismal dates. Please pray for them during the week, that they will be able to keep their desires burning! Let me say that opening a new area is tons of work. Basically prosyleting all day tp find new people and encouraging people of the ward to try to get to know them. But I'm grateful to be an instument in the hands of our Lord and Savior. I'm grateful for the people of the Philippines and how humble and kind they are. I have had a great warm welcome from everyone here. The kids especially are amazing and super funny! They always teach me new things and come out in masses to get a high five! They are all so sweet. I'm thankful to be in Taytay and thankful to be able to feel the love of the Lord as I go throughout the day. I love this gospel with all my heart. I know that this church is the Restored Church of the Everlasting Gospel of Christ and that He is the head of it. I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon, that when you read it you CAN feel God's love and receive revelation. I know that Christ lives and loves all of us. I know we are Heavenly Father's children and he wants us to return to Him and through the Gospel of Christ we can do so. 

Love,
Elder Aguiar
Tayuman!

No comments:

Post a Comment