Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Transfers!

So transfers were this week... And I will be transferring to the Morong Zone which is a province :) My whole mission has been province haha! President Koster called and also informed me the Lord has called me, to be a Zone Leader in Morong my last two transfers of my mission. So it will be an interesting last 3 months of the mission for sure. I'm comforted by the knowledge that the calling truly comes from the Lord and not from man. 

BUT THIS WEEK WAS AMAZING!!! Me and Elder Cagnayo just worked hard this last week together. We found 15 new investigators this past week who are ALL interested in the Gospel of Christ. We have found families and many individuals. There was one individual named Jopet that was refered to us by 2 people! And those two people don't even know each other and neither are members yet. So we figured that he was important to find right away! It turns out that he is being taught by some sisters in a different mission by his school, but because he and his family live in our area, we will be taking over the lessons for him :) We have been teaching  Joey Omugtong for the past couple weeks and I love him so much! He is less active and hasn't come to church in over 17 years! We taught him by the spirit and he realized he needed to come to church.  AND HE DID ON SUNDAY!! For the first time in so long!!! Everyone was so happy to see him, and later that night he came to our Group Family Home Evening :) How thankful we are for being used by the Lord to help our brother and best friend come back to the church!!

 I have seen so many miracles this week. This is truly the Lord's work, and oh how it is moving forward!!! I'm so humbled and filled with exceeding happiness to be part of it at this time. 


Elder Cody Aguiar
Philippines Quezon City Mission

Our assistant ward mission leader

My best friend Joey

My last ward FHE group




No comments:

Post a Comment