Monday, April 9, 2018

Paradise and General Conference

Soooo! This week has been great (except for the many many hours of traveling...) I LOVED THIS WEEK!!! I don't think I could fit everything in this email about what happened, how I feel and the total and COMPLETE love I feel from the members, people, and most importantly the Lord.

So this past week on Friday, we had MLC and it was so so good. I learned so much!!! There is POWER in counseling together and I totally see why that's the way the Church is moving through revelation. Anyway, I loved it.

Then this week we watched CONFERENCE and it BLEW my socks off! It was the BEST and most spiritual conference I have ever been a part of!! I know completely by the Spirit that President Nelson was called of God. I love him so much, he is such a spiritual giant. I think for me the theme was about the Holy Ghost and revelation which is perfect for me. I have thought about something President Nelson said this past weekend, (I forgot the exact wording) "That Christ will do His most amazing miracles between NOW and His Second Coming". HOW AMAZING is that?? I believe at least some of those blessings we will see here in the mission field as missionaries :)

I love this area it is sooo pretty. In our zone there are 7 companionships and 10 (out of 14) of them haven't even reached 9 months in the mission! So our zone is really new and they are all hard working so we are really lucky. We have a lot of things we think can help our zone to become even better so we are super excited!!!

Elder Cody Aguiar
Philippines Quezon City Mission

Our district bowling activity

I love these kids!  They are the sweetest!

The view outside of our apartment.  Yep, those are rice fields!





No comments:

Post a Comment