Monday, August 7, 2017

Ummm... I got nothin'

So I couldn't really think of a subject line this week haha oh well! Come to think of it, I can't really think of what happened this week either. I feel like I was just here yesterday ðŸ˜‚ 

This week has been packed full of meetings honestly! We had our leaders training this week with President Koster, we have really focused our efforts this past week with coordinating with leaders in our ward as well to help the Bagong Nayon ward become more self reliant! On Sunday we had a couple of meetings and didn't get out of the church until 4:30 pm. Our church started at 10:30 am.. haha

Miracle this week!
We decided to go to the farthest part of our area this past week! We got to meet with some members and find out where their houses were. The last house we went to before we left was the house of the Bumatay family. We walked in and Brother was in bed sick and wasn't able to go to work. He was over-heating and couldn't get up. They asked for a blessing! Me and Elder Rey and another member that came with us, blessed him. After we blessed him with that same Priesthood as in olden times, the same power that the Prophets had, he started to sweat and cool off. Then after the blessing, instead of going back to sleep, he sat up and talked with us. Yesterday for fast and testimony meeting, Sister Bumatay stood and bore her testimony and was expressing how greatful she was, not only for us, but for the Priesthood power the Lord has given us on this earth. I then realized how perfect the plan is that God has for us, and that he lead us to that house in the farthest part of our area to give Brother a blessing.

Other than our wonderful experience and meetings, I am grateful for the Lord and for His love for me. I'm not perfect, but I've been able to see the vision of who the Lord wants me to be on my mission, and it's totally amazing! I can't tell you how great my desire is to just find people and teach them about the fulness of the Restored Gospel. I love you all so much and hope you can see how much the Lord loves you this week!!


Love, 
      Elder Cody Aguiar
Philippines Quezon City Mission



part of our area sa bundok :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment