Monday, August 21, 2017

He Lives and He Loves

I just want to say before I start my email that I'm so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ, and for my Heavenly Father. I know with an exact certainty that I'm so abundantly blessed. I've been able to more fully realize that the Lord knows us so personally. Something I just want to say, when you kneel down at the end of the day or in the morning or whenever you pray, pray as if God is listening, because HE IS! And if you can keep that in your mind, I know it will bless you immensely. You will be blessed to feel His love for you and you will have a greater appreciation of the power of prayer the Lord has so lovingly granted unto all of us!

This week as you can probably tell, I have concentrated more on my prayers. This week I'm grateful that I was able to see the power of prayers in my life personally! The work here in Antipolo is going amazing. It looks like I'm out of time. 

I know I didn't get to include many experinces, but I know that Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know that our prayers are always answered. I know that Jesus Christ is my and our Savior and Redeemer. I know that He Loves and He lives.


--
      Elder Cody Aguiar
Philippines Quezon City Mission

This boy was so excited to buy a rat for 20 pisos

My new favorite meal (chicken feet!)

Ubos na!

1 comment: