Monday, December 5, 2016

6 Months!

Wow, so I just want to say that these last 6 months have flown by! Time absolutely goes so fast when you serve the Lord.

I love it here. Again, I'm running low on time so, I'll be quick. This past week I was able to see how gracious the Lord has been to me. He has blessed me with amazing family and friends and examples in my life. Here in the mission, He has blessed me with amazing investigators and protection and safety. 

What I'm trying to get at is, when you are feeling down and don't know where to go, get on your knees and pray to our Father in Heaven. Even in the darkest of times He will always be there with his hand on yours, guiding you through out your life, if we so ask him. It may not always be evident that he has blessed you, but I promise that as you look back on those past times, you will be able to see the blessings and miracles God has wrought in your life. Through my area and my investigators, the Lord has been able to finally open my eyes to His love, and it's an indescribable feeling. Keep praying, keep enduring and you will be able to feel the love of your Father always! :) 
"Be thou humble; and the Lord thy God shall lead thee by the hand, and give thee answers to thy prayers" (D&C 112:10)

I love you all so much. Next week I promise to share more experiences and pictures! My SD card unfortunately got corrupted so, I have to start new!

Love, Elder Aguiar
Tracting into a new area and taking notes

No comments:

Post a Comment