Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Temple Week!

So I dont have that much time this week. But, it was an amazing week. Elder Reyes and I have worked as hard as we could this week, not only in our lessons but with being obedient. Through our hard work we were able to see the fruits of our labor. We were blessed by the Lord this last week with more progressing investigators and 5 new baptism dates for December. It has been a great week to see the blessings the Lord can give you, especially when you are doing His work on the earth! Today we were able to have a temple day at the Manilla temple (that's why my p-day was changed just for this week) and it was so beautiful! I'm blessed just like we all are, to live in the time of the Restored Gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ! I know Christ lives with all my heart and that he knows all of us by name. He suffered for us so we could return to Him and Our Father in Heaven. I encourage you, especially during this time a year to help someone you know or even just someone in need. Or, if you are wondering whether to serve a mission, have FAITH in Jesus Christ and do it! I know by serving the people around you, you can feel undesirable happiness for our friends and neighbors. I love you all and Merry Christmas! ;)

Elder Aguiar

Manilla Temple



Eating Balut... again


Not sure what to make of this...



No comments:

Post a Comment