Sunday, October 23, 2016

Happy Birthday Mom!

So I’ll start off with something funny this week.  Last p-day, we were at a mall and this drunk guy comes up to one of my roommates (there’s four of us) and starts talking to him about Christ and then at the end of his conversation, he hugs my roommate and gives him a big KISS on the CHEEK!! Then he got into a Jeepney and drove off!  So gross but the funniest thing I have ever seen!!

This week has been the fastest week ever. It has been a tough week, but I know that Christ directs this work and that he doesn’t send any of us forth to fail. This week Elder Reyes and I were able to receive referrals and it was amazing to say the least, to see these people, these Children of God searching for the truth. 

I love the Philippines, and even though trials may arise, we can conquer them through prayer. I just want to say in my short time that I’m thankful for the gospel. I’m thankful to see how it change peoples lives. Sometimes we may feel lost or sometimes lose our sight of our purpose here on earth, but remember, that we are all children of our Father in Heaven. He has a plan for each one of us, and I promise you, that through the Gospel of Jesus Christ you can know that too. I know with all my heart that God and Jesus Christ love us, and they are so anxious for all of us to return to them! I know that this church is true. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church of Christ on this earth. I know if we ever have doubts about anything, even about this church, God can answer that. Through sincere prayer we can know all 
things. :)  I love you all so very much!!

Love,

Elder Cody Louis Aguiar





1 comment: