Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Week 6 Grab! (Whoa!)

Grabe! (Whoa!) So it is Tuesday, and it is not my regular scheduled p-day, but its for a good reason!! IM LEAVING TOMMOROW! Sana.. (hopefully) So my district and the other districts in my zone that have been here for 6 weeks will be leaving tommmorow. Pero (but), the Doctor that looked at my hand last week was looking at the past x-rays of my hand and wrist and said that my scalphoid may be fractured. Which is a smaller bone in the wrist and of course is one of the slowest healing bones in the body because of the lack of circulation... So I went to the hospital yesterday to take an MRI. And let me start off by saying it was the weirdest thing ever.. they put you in a loud, big mechanical doughnut looking thing and you have to lay inside of it not moving at all for like 25 minutes.. So I left last night at 5:55 and didnt get back to the MTC until 9:00pm sooo I also dont get my results for my hand until about 11:00 am today.. So its a big waiting game and Im really anxious. Or "nakakaiba ako". So if that bone in my wrist is fractured, I will have to wear a cast or a splint and serve the first 4-6 weeks of my mission here in provo instead of going to the Philippines with all my elders and best friends. But I have been praying multiple times a day, been given blessings, fasted and found out others in my zone have been fasting and praying for me which has made me so thankful for them and has made me tear up because of the love of all the elders. I truly love all these guys with all my heart. We are all best friends and will stay in touch for a long time. But I also know that whatever happens is the Lords will and Im completely 100% ok with that. I LOVE THIS WORK. And I wouldnt want to be anywhere else. Thank you for all of your prayers. I love you all.

Elder Aguiar


Me in my scrubs

Doing laundry with Elder Decker

The hospital

With the Elder's

No comments:

Post a Comment