Thursday, January 11, 2018

1340!

So maybe I would like to start out to say Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and happy january 9, because we haven't any time to email that last couple weeks! Its just been super busy! :) 

Also, I would like to explain what that number is in the heading! No, it's not my social security card, its not my pin to my bank account... it was the number AS A MISSION OF THE SOULS AND STORIES WE WERE ABLE TO BRING UNTO CHRIST in the year of 2017!  SO GREAT ISN'T IT? I'm thankful I was able to be a part of people's lives in bringing them unto Christ through the sacred ordinace of baptism :)

For 2018 our goal for a mission is 1900 souls (1 stake) to be baptized through our hard work, obedience, fasting and prayer :)  I'M SO EXCITED AS WELL to say that President Koster (our amazing mission President) said that I COULD EXTEND MY MISSION UNTIL 2019!!! (6 extra months!!!!) Which I'm so thankful for to stay here and just be a missionary! (*ok that part about extending my mission was a JOKE please dont have a heart attack family, I love you! hahahaaha) But I do love it here and I'm so happy.

So today is transfers and I'm staying here in my area, but my companion is transfering to Angono which is really close to my first area Tayuman. So my new companion is Elder Cagnyon, which is finishing his 12 weeks and I will be his first senior companion here in the mission! So that will be fun. I really love this area and hope that only after 6 weeks I'll be able to remember where everything is exactly because it's a total maze here! hahaah. And I found out that our district is changing and me and my companion will be the only elders with 4 other sisters so you could say that it's pretty powerful here ;) 

Also I'm trying to learn Bisaya (which is another dialect in the southern philippines) because almost all of my companions, that is their native language, and most of the people in this area speak tagalog and bisaya! haha wish me luck! It's been pretty fun and they said I"m a fast learner so we will see how it goes!! haha 

Thats all for now! ill try to send pictures for all of you :) di ako makapag english haha nose bleed na ako dito!


Elder Cody Aguiar
Philippines Quezon City Mission
The Sanchez Family







No comments:

Post a Comment