Monday, June 18, 2018

Paalam/ HAPPY FATHERS DAY

Well Family and Friends, FIRSTLY HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE GREATEST FATHERS OUT THERE!! And secondly, this will be my last email as a Full-Time Servant of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This has been the most AMAZING two years of my whole entire life. I honestly am not sure what to think, so Ill just tell about this last week:)

A busy week... So yesterday AJ  got baptized and her dad was the one that was able to baptize her. It was awesome! And they were so happy!! AJ said she felt just so happy after her confirmation. On Tuesday I had my last zone conference and our batch had our "pauwi" testimonies. Yesterday at church I was asked by the Senior Couples to be their translator while they taught temple preparation class to all who attended. It was a really neat experience! I know that my tongue was being guided in order for me to say what they needed to know. And yesterday as we stopped by the church to go to the bathroom, my companion yells "Elder!" I came into the bathroom and there was a baby snake in
the bathroom! hahahah🐍 It wasn't that big but how many times do you find a baby snake in a bathroom, cool right? But besides that, I have noticed this week specifically how many times the hand of the Lord was in my life. Constantly reminding me and blessing me even when I feel I'm not worthy to receive them.  I have truly come to know Him and to come to love Him. 

I can't put quite into words what a blessing this time has been in my life. It is the most wonderful feeling to bring others unto Christ and have them learn more about Him as I am doing the same.  I just want to say over these 2 years, I have come to know that Christ lives. This IS His Church on the earth and only through the Gospel and through sacred ordinances through the Priesthood of the Almighty God, can we come back and live with Him, Our loving Father in Heaven, for eternity.  I have felt that same yearning the prophets of old have felt for the people they have preached among, just to have them follow the commandments and just to believe and follow Christ. Because I have felt the sweet assurance that it is the only way to gain eternal life. The Philippines will be in a special place in my heart forever.🌏

20 Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life. 


My homecoming talk will be at July 8th, 2018 at 9am. 
6051 Dorrell Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89131 


Elder Cody Aguiar
Philippines Quezon City Mission
The only umbrella I could find

AJ's baptism

Members made this for me

He tried to tell me this was a back scratcher





No comments:

Post a Comment